The Camp-In program has been discontinued at this time.
Find out what events are happening now, click here.
Camp-In is an overnight program designed to inspire boys and girls in grades 2nd-7th and their accompanying adults to discover science in an entertaining, educational and interactive overnight adventure.
Sometimes it’s stinky. Sometimes it’s crusty. Sometimes it’s slimy. But hey, it’s your body! Join us for the Gross Anatomy Camp-In and discover the science of really gross things!
Stinky, Slimy Science Workshops
Dig your hands into some of science’s most uncomfortable topics during late night workshops that get you thinking about how your body works.
Get Some Shut Eye
Sleep among your favorite exhibits and make memories that will last a lifetime. Pitch your camp site inside an optical illusion, next to a giant wind tunnel or under the St. Louis Arch (o.k. the Catenary Arch, but close). Wherever you land for the night, it’ll be warm and safe and sure beats outside on the lumpy ground.
Check Out Our Exhibits
Your ticket to Camp-In fun includes another entire day of exploration. You may be tired, but buck-up, there’s so much to do! Take a ride on the High Wire Cycle, the BOYO and the Simulator, defy gravity or take on a hurricane. Do all the stuff you didn’t have a chance to fit in the night before. Imagination Station is yours to discover!
2013 Camp-In Schedule
Friday, February 15, 2013 – Co-ed– Closed Saturday, February 23, 2013 – Girls only- Closed Saturday, March 16, 2013 – Boys only- Closed Friday, March 22, 2013 – Co-edClosed
- 5:30pm – 5pm (the next day)
- Programming ends at 10am
- Campers – $47 Members/$50 Non-Members
- Chaperones – $37 Members/$40 Non-Members
This program includes:
- Two days of admission to Imagination Station
- Stinky, slimy science workshops
- Free simulator ride
- Late night snack and light breakfast
- Camp-In t-shirt and patch (campers only)
- And much more!
Registration will begin this fall.
- Early registration is recommended and appreciated!
- Full payment is due at registration.
- Imagination Station requires a minimum 1:7 ratio of adult to child.
- Tag-a-longs (children who are not the appropriate age for the Camp-In program) are not permitted to attend.
- Refunds are not possible, however, registrations are transferable to another date.
- Minimum number of campers required for each event is 150. If Imagination Station is forced to cancel, all efforts to reschedule will be made.
- If campers are unable to reschedule for an event that Imagination Station has cancelled, you will receive a refund.
- If someone that is registered is unable to attend they will receive 2 admission passes good for a future visit.
Frequently Asked Questions about Camp-In.