Request for Donation
Imagination Station Gives Back
Imagination Station is dedicated to inspiring in children the wonder of science and technology, preparing them for lives and careers in our knowledge-based economy. That’s our mission! And that’s why we are proud to be able to assist local organizations in reaching their fundraising goals.
As a non-profit organization, we understand the need to raise funds and are willing to assist whenever possible. Our traditional donation for all fundraisers will be a family 4-pack of admission passes, valued at $40.00.
- All requests must be submitted in letter format and include a contact name, organization name, date of event (or what the donation will be used for), phone number, email address and full physical address in order to process the donation.
- Submissions without the requested information may not be considered.
- Lucas County organizations will receive 1st consideration.
- All organizations will be limited to one request per year.
- All admission passes will expire one year from the date of the event, or in some cases from the date of letter submission.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of one (1) month prior to the date of the event.
- Due to the abundant amount of requests, we do not accept follow up calls. Please email ISmarketing@istscience.org for any follow up questions.
All requests must be submitted by email, fax or US Mail.
Or by US mail to:
One Discovery Way
Toledo, OH 43604
RE: Donation Request