Imagination Station Gives Back
Imagination Station is dedicated to inspiring in children the wonder of science and technology, preparing them for lives and careers in our knowledge-based economy. That’s our mission! And that’s why we are proud to be able to assist local organizations in reaching their fundraising goals.
As a non-profit organization, we understand the need to raise funds and are willing to assist whenever possible, that is why we have allotted 25 donations per month to give away to local organizations . Our traditional donation for all fundraisers will be a family 4-pack of admission passes, valued at $40.00.
- All requests must be submitted online using the form below and must include an official donation request letter uploaded to the form.
- Submissions without the requested information may not be considered.
- Lucas County organizations will receive first consideration and then at a first come, first come basis.
- All organizations will be limited to one request per year.
- All admission passes will expire one year from the date of the event, or in some cases from the date of letter submission.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of two (2) months prior to the date of the event.
- We pull all requests the first Monday of every month and processed all at the same time.
- Due to the abundant amount of requests, we do not accept follow up calls.